Auberge du Bon Laboureur
Discover our Restaurant and our bar
The Auberge du Bon Laboureur offers you a timeless break in its gourmet restaurant.
Indeed, this idyllic setting with its open terrace and its vast garden promises you an intimate and elegant atmosphere. The chef offers meticulously prepared dishes based on fresh seasonal products. Fruits and vegetables harvested for the most part in the vegetable garden of the Auberge du Bon Laboureur.
The whole team does everything to satisfy your desires. Different menus are available: market menu, vegetable and fruit menu discovery menu, favorite menu.
After a good meal, take advantage of our lounge bar to share happy moments over a drink with your loved ones. A complete menu with a selection of wines from the region, beers, aperitifs and soft drinks to satisfy all tastes.
Auberge du Bon Laboureur, 5-star
The Auberge du Bon Laboureur is a 5-star hotel which opens its doors for an exceptional stay in Chenonceaux. The establishment has many comfortable rooms with sublime decoration and comfortable facilities to allow you to spend a relaxing stay. Many advantages are offered to you at the Auberge du Bon Laboureur:
- Room service : in case of great or little hunger, you can have what you want delivered to your room, throughout the day.
- Snack service
- Laundry, dry cleaning : comfort during your stay. No need to overload your suitcase.
- Bike renting : to allow you to visit the surroundings other than on foot. Thousands of trails are to be discovered.
- Covered garage
- Bike garage
- Pets allowed
- Accessible PMR
If you want information, do not hesitate to get in touch with our team who will be able to guide you throughout your stay.
Discover the city of Chenonceau and iTs castle
From the Auberge du Bon Laboureur, you can easily reach downtown Chenonceaux and discover its extraordinary heritage. Visit the sumptuous Château de Chenonceau built on the river.
For regional specialties, discover the Père Auguste cellars for your wine tastings. You will taste wines from the region. Indeed, the Pays de la Loire is renowned for its castles but also for its vineyards.
You can also enjoy sublime landscapes during your hikes and bike rides. Something for young and old alike, all year round!
The Auberge du Bon Laboureur also has many activities within its establishment:
- A vegetable garden suitable for walks
- A collection of board games for rainy days or for lively evenings.
- Outdoor games for convivial moments in our garden
- Cooking workshops to discover regional dishes
- A heated outdoor swimming pool, open summer and winter for your enjoyment!