Auberge du Bon Laboureur
weekend Loire valley
AN UNFORGETTABLE WEEKEND IN THE LOIRE VALLEY
Are you looking for a weekend hotel in the Loire Valley and close to one of its castles?
Discover the Auberge du Bon Laboureur in Chenonceau, an authentic building steeped in history. A unique and charming place where you can spend an unforgettable stay.
Before being a 4-star hotel, the inn was a coaching inn: a building which was built in 1786. The Auberge du Bon Laboureur is currently composed of a charming hotel and a gourmet restaurant. Maintained by the Jeudi family, this historic establishment has evolved over time ... 100 years that this family has invested in offering the best to visitors passing through Chenonceau.
The Auberge is ideally situated for visiting the region's tourist sites, in particular the Loire Castles (Château de Chenonceau, Amboise, etc.), but also for enjoying the surrounding countryside and nature. You can cross vast forests and hundreds of hectares of vineyards on the hiking trails near the Auberge.
After a good day's sightseeing, reward your efforts by eating at the gourmet restaurant at the Auberge du Bon Laboureur.
You will taste gourmet French cuisine: finesse and explosion of flavors on your plate. Taste the delicious dishes lovingly prepared by the chef, Antoine Jeudi. Savor gourmet dishes cooked with products from the vegetable patch and the market: quality, seasonal and fresh products to bring you the most incredible culinary experience.
ENJOY LUXURY EQUIPMENT AND SERVICES DURING YOUR WEEKEND
To allow you to spend a comfortable stay in Chenonceau, the Auberge du Bon Laboureur provides you with various services and facilities worthy of a 4-star hotel:
- The Lounge Bar: sit comfortably in our lounge area and enjoy a drink with friends or with your family: cocktails, beers, wines or soft drinks. A card that will satisfy all your desires.
- Room service: you can have it delivered to your room. Little or big hunger, choose what pleases you: salads, foie-fras, plates made with cheeses, chocolate cake… to order throughout the day for a meal in complete privacy.
- A heated outdoor swimming pool for pleasant winter and summer swimming.
- A space dedicated to relaxation where you can enjoy the whirlpool, the Scandinavian well, ... To complete this relaxing break, massages are also available.
- A gourmet restaurant
- Private parking and a covered garage.
THE LOIRE VALLEY: MORE THAN A WEEKEND TO DISCOVER EVERYTHING
Thousands of activities are available around the Auberge du Bon Laboureur:
- Beauval Zoo
- Bicycle ride
- Pedal boats
- Walk in Gabarre
- Hike to discover the Fauna and Flora of the Loire
For lovers of culture and heritage, the Loire Castles are to be discovered absolutely:
- Chenonceau Castle
- Royal Castle and Amboise Garden
- Château and remarkable gardens of Villandry
- Castle of Chaumont-sur-Loire
- Château and Domaine de Chambord